I don’t even know where June went, ridiculously busy time (drank far too much rum over Jubilee weekend, worked hard, did some flat hunting (am moving to Guildford at the end of July), went on a hen do, went to BBC Radio 1 Hackney thang, celebrated a friend’s birthday) and now I’m late with the July manifesto… and in less than 2 weeks I will be in Cyprus. Anyway, enough babble about that:
Strut your stuff (especially if it’s funky)
Press someone’s buttons
Make tea for everyone
Feel the sun on your white bits (but don’t forget cream)
Look forward and never look back (unless you’re reversing)
Be as true to yourself as you can possibly be
And always try to look on the bright side.
I’m actually down for achieving 90%, the other 10% is circumstantial…we’ll see!